Water Testing - WaterCheck
Water testing is essential if you have symptoms of heavy metal toxicity or if
your have well water.
Simple at home or business water
collection helps protect your family.
WaterCheck test kit analyzes 83 items including:
- Bacteria (presence/absence for Total Coliform and E. Coli)
- 19 heavy metals and minerals (including copper, lead, arsenic, and mercury)
- 6 other inorganic chemicals (including nitrates and fluoride)
- 5 physical factors (including pH, Total Dissolved Solids and Hardness)
- 4 trihalomethanes (disinfection by-products
- 47 volatile organic chemicals (including MTBE, PCE and TCE).
This is an excellent package for anyone who has never tested their well water or who has not tested in several
years. This is a very comprehensive water test and is useful in determining if a treatment system is needed.
Results emailed within 7-10 business days from receipt of the sample at the lab.
Click on the image to the right or the arrow below to learn more or order
your Water Testing from National Testing Laboratories. Clicking on these images will open a new internet
window and take you directly to the laboratory website. Once there click on the green button to "See Our
Don't Guess, Test!
Keith Bishop, Clinical Nutritionist is available for consultations if you need assistance for heavy metal and toxin
health concerns. Standard consultation fees are applied.
Additional Water Testing Kits
Return form WaterCheck Water
Testing to How to Test Water